Price Match Shoppers Policy
Our goal is to consistently provide the best pricing in the marketplace online and we work very diligently to do so. If you happen to see another online shop that offers a lower price than us within 30 days of your date of purchase please let us know and we’ll be happy to refund the difference on your original payment method. Moreover, because we are consistently working with our suppliers to get better rates, we know that you can feel comfortable and confident that you are seeing the best prices that can be provided for the products listed on our site. Moving forward if you find the same item that we carry on another website that has a lower price please submit that to us within six months of your purchase date and we will refund you the difference.
If it is a case of seeing a lower price on another website and we need to send a partial refund simply email us the link to the exact product and brand from our site and also the link from our competitors site so we can inspect the pricing. Again this needs to be within six months from the date of your order and we will review your submission and apply a credit if necessary. Approved refunds will be given within 30 days.
Our 100% Price Match Shoppers Policy Guarantee has some limitations:
- The item must have already been purchased from our site prior to asking for this to be reviewed and submitted.
- This does not include rebate programs or specific retailer programs such as buy one (two, three, etc.) get one free type offers or any combination such as that are not eligible.
- The item will need to be in stock from the competitors site that you’re submitting the information from.
- The item may not be on sale or discounted on the competitors site.
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location (warehouse, showroom, or physical location, etc).
- The website cannot be a wholesaler, marketplace, liquidator, distributor, discounter or auction website. Examples are eBay, Amazon.com, Liquadation.com, Via Trading, Overstock.com, etc.
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question and must not be violating the Minimum Advertised Pricing (MAP) Policy of the brand in question. Products from brands that do not have a MAP policy are not eligible for the Price Match Shoppers Policy Guarantee.
- The Price Match Shoppers Policy must also include the product listing price and the shipping total, but will exclude any sales tax that gets added at the final purchasing invoice